Wednesday, July 15, 2009

so here's some really old stuff

I was looking at a friend's website today and saw a lot of the drawings we developed for a pitch he was working on last year posted up all over the place. It's been about a year since we completed them, and assuming now it'll never be picked up, I'd like to share the things I drew for it.

The show was called "Carnies" and, you guessed it, involved a bunch of carnival freaks and the havoc they wreak in and out of their traveling circus. I could only locate the clean ones from his site, and the rough ones were just things I found from an old hard drive, and were more the working sketches, that may have not even made it until the end. In a couple, you can see the progression of the characters.

Anyways, this is my house-cleaning. Hope you like!











6 comments:

mikecarloooyeah said...

Dude,
These are great! Your film is pretty sick too. Keep up the good work.

il decu said...

I just found your animation, The Terrible Thing of Alpha-9!

Now that's fixed in my heart.

Shelley said...

oh man, I love all these drawings! if it were a show I'd watch it.

Anonymous said...

Oh great man very nice drawing thanks for the sharing ......... keep it up........

___________________
Smarry
Naton wide cash is easy and fast

Uncle Phil said...

some killer stuff on here.

ALBERT PARDO said...

---THESE ARE AWESOME...!

-I HOPE YOU SEE THIS COMMENT...